i keep repeating this song.
i love this song badly~
hehe...no reason~
i just like this song!
i think u guys will like this song too~
:))
elva is so pretty. i like her eye make up & her nose!
enjoy the song and read the lyric! :)
明知道愛情並不牢靠 但是我還是拼命往裡跳
明知道再走可能是監牢 但是我還是相信只是煎熬
朋友都勸我不要不要 不要拿自己的幸福開玩笑
但是做人已經那麼累 假惺惺的想要逃
在愛裡連真心都不能給 這才真的真正的可笑
愛得太真 太容易 讓自己犧牲 太容易讓自己沉淪
太容易 不顧一切 滿是傷痕
我太笨 明知道你是錯的人 明知道這不是緣分
但是我還奮不顧身
明知道愛情並不牢靠 但是我還是拼命往裡跳
明知道再走可能是監牢 但是我還是相信只是煎熬
朋友都勸我不要不要 不要拿自己的幸福開玩笑
但是做人已經那麼累 假惺惺的想要逃
在愛裡連真心都不能給 這才真的真正的可笑
愛得太真 太容易 讓自己犧牲 太容易讓自己沉淪
太容易 不顧一切 滿是傷痕
我太笨 明知道你是錯的人 明知道這不是緣分
但是我還奮不顧身
可能 在愛裡面這樣算笨
可能 永遠沒有所謂永恆
但是我 不願放棄這裡面一點點可能
寧願笨也不想要悔恨
愛得太真 太容易 讓自己犧牲 太容易讓自己沉淪
太容易 不顧一切 滿是傷痕
我太笨 明知道你是錯的人 明知道這不是緣分
但我還是奮不顧身
但我相信有點可能
我太笨 明知道你是錯的人 明知道這不是緣分
但我相信有點可能
english translation
hmm....i dont know who translated this~ quite weird... =/
but i only found this >.<
sorry ya :))
You know that love is not strong but I still desperately then jumping
You know that longer follow the prison may be suffering, but I still believe that only
Friends tried to persuade me not Do not Do not take your own happiness joke
But life has been so tired and hypocritical of you want to escape
Do not even really in love can give is truly ridiculous
True love is too easy too easy to sacrifice themselves for their own sink
Too easy to disregard all full of wounds
I was awkward clearly know who you are wrong
You know that this is not fate, but I also rushed
You know that love is not strong but I still desperately then jumping
You know that longer follow the prison may be suffering, but I still believe that only
Friends tried to persuade me not Do not Do not take your own happiness joke
But life has been so tired and hypocritical of you want to escape
Do not even really in love This is really really ridiculous to give
True love is too easy too easy to sacrifice themselves for their own sink
Too easy to disregard all full of wounds
I clearly know that you are wrong stupid people
You know that this is not fate, but I also rushed
Which this may be considered stupid in love
May never have the so-called eternal
But I do not want to give up the inside a little bit stupid do not want to regret may prefer
True love is too easy too easy to sacrifice yourself too easy to disregard their own sink full of scars
I am too stupid to know clearly who you are wrong You know that this is not fate but I rushed
I am too stupid to know clearly who you are wrong You know that this is not fate but I believe some may
No comments:
Post a Comment